Health promotion and prophylaxis
Check-ups always include an analysis of your current health status and personal risk situation. The check-up consists of:
- Comprehensive dialog before and after examination
- The physical examination
- The laboratory examination
- 24h blood pressure and ECG monitoring
- Exercise ECG
- Sonography of the abdominal organs and the thyroid gland
- Final report with recommendations
Check-up and sports examinations
Consultation and examination for normal and exceptionally stressed people whilst always having the background of the personal medical history in mind.
Surgeries and treatments.