The Cardiological Practice on Ku’damm 93 was founded in 2015 by Dr. Alexander Frumkin. As a practicing physician with an extensive horizon of experience, he is first and foremost responsible for his patients.
To welcome patients from all over the world and let them experience the high standards and high quality of this practice was the motivation for the entry into self-employment. More responsibility and a stronger focus on individual treatment options and treatment success are the goals to be achieved.
In a few words we would like to describe to you under which maxim the team of the Cardiological practice at Ku’damm 93 serves the patient.
- Maintaining your health as well as your recovery is our main focus.
- Our patient’s satisfaction is one of our primary goals. Competence, friendliness and attentive service are amongst our top priorities.
- Patient care is individual and characterized by a high proportion of responsibility and attention.
- The quality of medical diagnosis and therapy meets the latest medical standards, knowledge and information.
- Our activities are characterized by dialog-based organization and clear guidelines.
- Our actions are characterized by self-reflection, personal responsibility and openness.
- The practice’s inventory and the medical technology are of high end standards.
- Each individual employee is a part of the whole and completes our team. Our employee’s continuing education is encouraged and being supported.
We manage complex complicated cases in close cooperation with our partners.
We cooperate and are partnering up with the Charité University Hospital Berlin and the German Heart Center Berlin.
We value the highest possible expertise.
Our team of doctors cooperates with and are members of different medical professional associations and societies in order to always be in exchange with the newest technical and medical devices.